Amateur Hour of the Week
Christian Ponder- 11 of 22 for 63 yards and a pick. Is a Tim Tebow thought considered a Christian Ponder?
Eli Manning- 10 of 24 for 125 yards and a pick (It should've been two but the Steelers defender that he hit right between the numbers dropped it) . Twice as many yards as Ponder, but his stat line looks like it should belong to a quarterback from that other New York/ New Jersey football team.
Tennessee Titans- The Titans gave up 51 points, including a score on a blocked punt, a pick six, a rushing TD and 3 TDs to Brandon Marshall. They turned the ball over 5 times. They lost by 31, and it wasn't that close.
Josh Saunders- Most of you are probably saying, "Who the hell is this guy?" He's the Goalkeeper for the LA Galaxy, who let a goal get by him in stoppage time of last night's LA Galaxy vs. San Jose Earthquakes game. I'm not saying that I can play goalie in the MLS, but I'm pretty sure I can stop this.
Green Bay Packers fans- In case you missed it in the NFL Recap, Pack fans did this for Military Appreciation, and that's awesome, but some fans also made these helmets, so overall Packers fans did great, but these guys were amateur hour.
No comments:
Post a Comment