James: The matchup that I'm looking at today is Penn State at Purdue. Penn State is one of the best teams in the Big Ten. Purdue is a note each week inconsistent. I think Penn State will win, and the winning margin will be greater than the amount of touchdowns and field goals that Purdue scores.
Penn State: Winning Margin or Tie @ Purdue: TDs + FGs
Jim: College Football Saturdays make for some awesome match-ups, especially if you know College Football well. For me, I'm starting early with the #12 Oklahoma Sooners vs Iowa State Cyclones. Both teams sit at 5-3 in this Big 12 match-up. Oklahoma is averaging 40.1 points a game vs Iowa States' 25. Oklahoma's defense is allowing an avg of only 17.4 points a game. Iowa State, on the other hand, had allowed an avg of 19.8 points...
This game looks like a trap game, only because Iowa State has only lost 2 games by 15 points, and have held their own against #6 Kansas State, and beat #15 TCU.
Oklahoma has put up monster numbers against their opponents, and coming off an embarrassing loss to #5 ND, they will be out for blood.
Oklahoma Sooners: Wins by 15+ vs Any Other Result
(Trying to start a Win Streak, this game has no risk, but if you have a W4+ I would stay away)
Matt: How easy was that double pick/parlay last night? Literally stealing. So help me God if Chris Christie ever gets gambling legalized in New Jersey I'm living in the basement of the Borgata. I like free money too much not to.
Having said that I absolutely HATE picking any college football games. Even ridiculous games like Oregon against someone like Troy are awful because the line is like -65. Just abysmal all around. Literally anything can happen. And Streak For The Cash isn't any better because they only have coin flip games and bogus props. You can pick literally anything on the board and hate your pick 3 seconds later. The smart move would be to avoid all picks today and take my meager 3-game winning streak to Sunday and an NFL pick.
But we're not cowards here. We don't take days off. So begrudgingly the pick today is #13 Clemson winning margin over Duke 2nd half points or tie (which I'm not entirely sure makes sense; seems like ESPN could say either pick wins and whoever picked it wouldn't really know the difference. My head hurts.) There could not be less factual basis for this pick. I'm still operating under the assumption Duke's football team finishes 1-10 each year. I'm just hoping I can limp away with a win and feast on the Sunday slate. All I know is somewhere, Pat Crosson is smiling.
#13 Clemson Winning Margin vs. Duke 2nd Half Points or Tie
Penn State: Winning Margin or Tie @ Purdue: TDs + FGs
Jim: College Football Saturdays make for some awesome match-ups, especially if you know College Football well. For me, I'm starting early with the #12 Oklahoma Sooners vs Iowa State Cyclones. Both teams sit at 5-3 in this Big 12 match-up. Oklahoma is averaging 40.1 points a game vs Iowa States' 25. Oklahoma's defense is allowing an avg of only 17.4 points a game. Iowa State, on the other hand, had allowed an avg of 19.8 points...
This game looks like a trap game, only because Iowa State has only lost 2 games by 15 points, and have held their own against #6 Kansas State, and beat #15 TCU.
Oklahoma has put up monster numbers against their opponents, and coming off an embarrassing loss to #5 ND, they will be out for blood.
Oklahoma Sooners: Wins by 15+ vs Any Other Result
(Trying to start a Win Streak, this game has no risk, but if you have a W4+ I would stay away)
Matt: How easy was that double pick/parlay last night? Literally stealing. So help me God if Chris Christie ever gets gambling legalized in New Jersey I'm living in the basement of the Borgata. I like free money too much not to.
Having said that I absolutely HATE picking any college football games. Even ridiculous games like Oregon against someone like Troy are awful because the line is like -65. Just abysmal all around. Literally anything can happen. And Streak For The Cash isn't any better because they only have coin flip games and bogus props. You can pick literally anything on the board and hate your pick 3 seconds later. The smart move would be to avoid all picks today and take my meager 3-game winning streak to Sunday and an NFL pick.
But we're not cowards here. We don't take days off. So begrudgingly the pick today is #13 Clemson winning margin over Duke 2nd half points or tie (which I'm not entirely sure makes sense; seems like ESPN could say either pick wins and whoever picked it wouldn't really know the difference. My head hurts.) There could not be less factual basis for this pick. I'm still operating under the assumption Duke's football team finishes 1-10 each year. I'm just hoping I can limp away with a win and feast on the Sunday slate. All I know is somewhere, Pat Crosson is smiling.
#13 Clemson Winning Margin vs. Duke 2nd Half Points or Tie
No comments:
Post a Comment