Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

SFC: Nov, 2. Updated*

I know it's a little later in the day, and the Breeders Cup has been a hot topic, but I would shy away unless you are 100% confident. It's a good way to pick up quick wins, but it's a very HIGH risk.
This is why my pick of the day, and James' pick is the Chicago Bulls vs Cleveland Cavaliers.
I'm all for the Bulls here, although they are missing D-Rose, they have a pretty strong team. Noam, Boozer, and Hamilton will pick up the slack. And we know Cleveland has had a ton of issues. They haven't gone 2-0 to start a season since 06-07. For me, no brainer: Chicago Bulls for the win.

PS... No offense Cleveland, but when asked why the Bulls would win: "Because... It's Cleveland." - James Connolly


Matt:

Alright because these two knuckleheads both refuse to have a spine and picked the Bulls (along with 95% of the people who picked that game), looks like I'm going to be the one that has to pony up and make you some easy money tonight. The pick has to be the Hornets over the Jazz at home. I love this Hornets team this year as a feel good "I-can't-believe-they-won-39-games-in-the-West" team. Lots of young talent, the runaway rookie of the year (Anthony Davis) and a couple other solid bigs down low (Robin Lopez, Ryan Anderson). Yes the Jazz are a very solid team, but any time you have to start Marvin Williams at the 3, you have a gigantic hole in your starting five. I was very impressed with the way New Orleans hung with the Spurs on Wednesday, and I think they win at home easy tonight. Lock it up, rub it down.

And if you're feeling saucy, take the Clippers in the West Coast slate for an easy two-for-two in Streak (Lakers 3 games in 4 nights + ailing Nash X Kobe's old knees + Mike Brown's ineptitude = easy Clippers win, even if Vinny Del Negro is involved).

And if you're a degenerate gambler, parlaying the Hornets money line with the Clippers -2 nets you a tidy 4 to 1 payout. Your welcome, America.

No comments:

Post a Comment